A special occasion in the history of Lodge Rosyth No.1159 on Saturday 18th February 2017. A Deputation from the Grand Lodge of Scotland headed by the Right Worshipful Substitute Grand Master Bro. Hugh Clelland visited the Lodge and carried out the Ceremony of Rededication to mark 100 years of Lodge Rosyth. The Substitute Grand Master was assisted by the Grand Director of Ceremonies and Grand Chaplain
The Lodge was opened in due form by Bro. David Ashmore RWM and his Office-Bearers. The Deputation from the Provincial Grand Lodge of Fife and Kinross then entered the Lodge and was warmly welcomed by the RWM and Brethren, after introductions were made the Deputation from the Grand Lodge of Scotland entered the Lodge to conduct the Ceremony of Rededication.
Bro. Hugh Clelland Right Worshipful Substitute Grand Master and Grand Lodge Office-Bearers then took charge of the Lodge and carried out the Rededication Ceremony of Lodge Rosyth No.1159. Then the Dedication of the Lodge Regalia and new Volume of the Sacred Law was conducted by the Right Worshipful Provincial Grand Master Bro. Rev Andrew Paterson.
A celebration dinner was then held within the Canmore Suite, Carnegie Conference Centre, Halbeath Road, Dunfermline where the Brethren enjoyed a the Dinner and usual toasts.
Copyright 2015. Lodge Rosyth 1159. All Rights Reserved.
Lodge Rosyth 1159